The Question?: Mr. Belvedere v. Tony Danza - which was the better man maid, chamberman, manny and housekeeper? It is a inquisition that has been asked throughout the ages, or at least since 1986, when both shows aired.
As the apostle Jonah exclaimed, "Choose ye this day which bro-keeper ye shall serve; for no man can serve two man-servants." (1 Thadeus 16:22)
2. Pastoral in the face of chaos
4. Excellent pronunciation of the word "Wesley"
5. Drop kicks jackets
1. Never met him before (But who cares?)
2. Is friends with Bob Uecker
3. Ends each day by writing in his diary much like that weirdo, Doogie Howser, MD.
5. Frequently makes fun of Wesley's friends with orthodontic headgear.
1. Daughter is Alyssa Milano
3. Drives a van
4. Knows a thing or two
5. Handsome, single father
1. He is Tony Danza
2. His pronunciation of "Jonathan"
4. "The Tony Danza Show"
5. Played for the Cardinals
Now is the time for you to weigh in. Belvedere or Danza. If this was a fighting competition, clearly the victor would be a much more carnal, savagely tenacious Belvedere. Nevertheless, this is not a fist fight we're talking about. We're talking 100% man-cleaning and in this competition it is neck and neck. However, I'd certainly like to hear the thoughts of the reading audience.
(That means write your thoughts in the comments.)