Cathi keeps getting invited to one of the following:
1. Tupperware party.
2. Purse party.
3. Bead party.
4. Jewelry party.
5. Scrapbook party.
6. Kitchenware party
7. Candle party
8. Makeup party
9. Children's book party
10. Guns & Ammo party
What is with all these parties? I feel badly for her because when she does attend, she never buys anything and she feels guilty about it. It is sometimes difficult living on a teacher's budget and given the fact that she is already naturally very thrifty, things become even more tricky. Now she has decided rather than feel guilty at the party, she will stay home and feel guilty for not going to the party.
I'd like to see someone combine all of these parties! Think of the ease and convenience; one party where you cold buy tupperware, books, candles, makeup, purses and even sporting goods. I've even got the perfect name for this party place: "Super Target".
Finally, since the cat is out of the bag and you all know I am no longer a closet Democrat, I shall provide a list of famous Mormons Democrats. However before I do so, as a concerned citizen I would like to ask that anyone that currently has a cat in a bag, release it A.S.A.P.. I am concerned because I care about our country's cats. They don't deserve to be in bags, especially plastic, ziplock bags. Those should actually be the cats that you let out first. However, I have read that cats with a nervous twitch enjoy dark, quiet places. These cats should be allowed to stay in bags, as long as there is ample room, air and comfort. You may want to whisper encouragements into your nervous cat's bag, just to let them know you care.
And now, my list of other famous Mormon Democrats.
1. Berkley Bunker - US Senator, Nevada
2. Dr. Martha Hughes Cannon - Physician and first American female state senator.
3. Harry Reid - Current US Senate majority leader.
4. Jared Hess* - Napoleon Dynamite and then in a bunch of crappy movies.
5. President James E. Faust - Former member of the First Presidency
6. Brook White* - American Idol has-been.
7. Ken Jennings - Former Alex Trebek annoyer and national nerd.
8. George Clooney** - Member of ER staff and Vegas thief multiple times over.
9. Steve Martin*** - Jerk, amigo and father of the bride.
10. Roseanne Barr** - Destroyer of National Anthem and very large.
11. Gladys Knight* - You don't really think she could be Republican do you? Wait, I guess Thurl Bailey is.
12. Carrot Top*** - A great man.
* - I am not sure if they are Democrat
** - I am not sure if they are Mormon
*** - I am not sure if they are Mormon or Democrat.