For those that have wished me a happy birthday, thank you. I have been much more low key this birthday. Usually, I milk my birthday for all that it worth, acquiring favors and special treatment from everyone, especially my wife. For some reason, this year I have not really looked for any extra attention.
My sister in laws blog got me thinking about TV. I have watched considerable less TV lately. I am only a faithful viewer of LOST, The Office, 30 Rock and The Daily Show. I will watch American Idol with my wife but I am far less interested in it than I usually am. There are some shows that I have thought about watching. For various reasons I never got around to it. The following is a list of shows I have considered watching and the reason why I have not yet watched.
1. Prison Break - It looks intense, but I don't get it. The show has been on what...3 seasons? And they still have not broke out of prison yet? Sounds an awful like Gilligan's Island. They try and try to get off the island but never do.
2. HOUSE, MD - Hmmm, a show about a crusty old doctor that is good at what he does but nobody likes. I didn't like it the first time it was on when it was called "Becker".
3. American Gladiators - Actually I never considered watching this. Lets move on.
4. ER - Why is this still on?
5. Dateline - How many more predators are there?
6. My Name is Earl - Cool mustache, but when I watched I had no clue what was going on. Nor did understand what was supposed to be funny.
7. Grey's Anatomy - I am not a girl.
8. Supernanny - I watched this once and there was a lot of screaming. I get enough whining, complaining and screaming by 7 year olds all day.
9. Desperate Housewives - There is not enough sleaze and sex.
10. The Ghost Whisperer - my apologies to my mother in law who loves this show, but it looks lamer than a Mormon Youth Trek.
I also kinda like Numb3rs and Chuck. Chuck is really growing on me, it has some very funny moments.
By the way, Happy Birthday to ME!!!