Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"The Wildlife" by an ultra-smart First Grader

Everything you ever need to know about wildlife: A writing sample by one of my First Graders.

(I received this "story" from a girl the other day and it had me cracking up)

Outside all of us is a place called "the wild".

There are lots of animals in this special place. Some of the animals are: dingo, rabbit, dinos (which is actually an insect).

These animals in the wild don't have fingers.

Some cats are wild. I like animals.

When you go outside, look at things around you.

Some people shoot animals in these wild places. They have lots of fun.

Some animals used to be wild, but now they're not. You may have a wild animal. Well, actually I don't think so.

Australia has lots of poisonous animals.

Some animals hibernate. Some people are allergic to animals.

The wild.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

That is so cute! I can't wait to see what kinds of things Jack will write in school!