Thursday, March 11, 2010

Song of the Day: Bishop Allen - Cue The Elephants

Alright, I guess I am so behind the times, I failed to realize that the entire world had seen OK Go's newest video. I thought I was so hip, only to realize that people are openly mocking me for my complete unhipness.

So, I decided to go with something a little more low key for my song of the day. An acoustic version of Bishop Allen's "Cue The Elephants". Bishop Allen is an indie band from Brooklyn. This song caught my attention the other day and I have had it on repeat in my brain ever since.

Sorry, the video is not quite as cool, but the song makes up for it. I also apologize for bothering you with a video that I clearly was the only person on earth that had NOT seen it. Or something like that.

2 comments:

P.Y.T. said...

woah. It's a xylophone. =D why does that make me smile? how effing cool to bring that into a band. touche bishop allen.

Cheeseboy said...

Ha ha Cadence! Yes... the xylophone certainly makes any band more edgy. They should add an electric xylophone!