Friday, December 26, 2008

We wish you a Merry Easter... er...Christmas!

For those that are new to the Cheese blog or those of you that may have missed my video of the First Grade Christmas program last year, please check this out:  (I am the one singing with the wig and the 90's denim jacket)




So, the question this year became: What is Cheeseboy going to do to top last year's Christmas program?  I thought about this question all summer long and finally, after much prayer and contemplation, I came up with an idea.  I would come out dressed as an angry Easter bunny and pretend to be mad that there is not an Easter program and that no one ever sings songs about me.  Ingenious!  And so, I present the 2008 Christmas program... (BTW, my Easter Bunny suit in no way fit my body.  Also, my thanks to Eric and Kerianne for videotaping this for me.)

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love it! Were you actually singing in last years program or were you just lip syncing? I guess that's a compliment...I can't tell if it's you or Bruce Springsteen singing. :)

I love at the end of the bunny video when all the kids are calling out, "Hi, Mr. Yospe!" They all think they are neat because they know it's you under there...

Cheeseboy said...

Thanks Lori - Yes, I actually sang both times. It is funny because when I was done singing as the Easter Bunny, my mask was on so crooked I could not see a thing. You can see that when I am trying to find my way out of the room.

Oh and yeah, the kids were funny. I told them it was going to be a "surprise" for the audience and so I guess they wanted their parents to know it was really me.

Tammy said...

When I first read your post I didn't know the kids were going to be in on it. That would be funny too if you came out instead of Santa when they were expecting Santa.

Good job Bunny!