Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pooping bandit update - part III

Here is the latest on the pooping bandit situation:

During our Christmas party today I received some fascinating news from one of my room moms.  On the day that the pooping bandit struck, she was checking her son out early during our lunch hour.  While they were getting his backpack in the First Grade area, a stocky older boy came out of the First Grade bathrooms.  The mother said when he saw her, he was shocked and ran quickly away.  Clearly we have our pooping bandit.

Upon hearing this news, I informed the boys that the DNA tests have come in and the cops have informed us that the poop belongs to a boy between the ages of 10-12, and is not that of a First Grader.  They seemed to be relieved, but I informed them that the investigation will continue, but the focus will now be on the older boys. I told them that they have 6-8 DNA checking robots working on the case, but the robots need to be reprogrammed to deal with poop from an older age group.  Plus, some of the robots need updates so that they will have those bendy arms so they are better able to hold the stool samples.  I will keep you updated as to the situation.

By the way, still no word from Gephart.  I understand; he is really busy getting gotten.

2 comments:

Lori said...

It appears all of my "murder mystery" watching has paid off! Althought this is not a murder case...yet.
In your original post about this situation, I suggested that maybe this was a sixth grader pulling a prank. This is just too disgusting for a cute little first grader to do.
No need to pay me my reward for this "tip" now...you can wait until you actually caught to make sure I was right. :)

Cheeseboy said...

Yes, you were right all along Lori. And to think - I just tossed your idea aside like a stinky bag of poop.