Thursday, December 4, 2008

Merry Christmas from the McGuyver family.

There have been many a time in my life that I have been a borderline redneck.  For example, riding a 4 wheeler with a Confederate flag waving in the wind, or changing my own oil in my driveway.  However, today I realized I am truly bordering on 100% redneck when I realized that my Christmas light job was falling down and is one that should really be found in a trailer park:


















A closer look:















I thought duct tape was supposed to hold anything!  At least that is the rep it's got in the inner circles of the sticky adhesive world.  

Stupid McGuyver probably never put up any stupid Christmas lights.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

For what it's worth, Nathan just saw this post and said "How beautiful".