Friday, March 6, 2009

Two very important and newsworthy bits of entertainment news.


It just so happens that I found this exciting information today, on my anniversary.  Coincidence? I think not.

Set your DVR's for Comedy Central on March 29th.
"King Baby"  
Can't wait!














Secondly, I just received word that Spinal Tap will be touring soon!
Unfortunately, they will be touring with less hair.  
I hope they stop in Utah.  I would love to see the patron saint of quality footwear in person.



In other news, in my First Grade class, my student teacher was corrected twice by students for her lack of skill in English:
One kid informed her that it wasn't "sanitizer" it is pronounced "hand-itzer".
Another kid told her that it wasn't "Mississippi" it is pronounced "Misses Hippy".

1 comment:

Esther said...

I'm writing in my vote for my favorite piece of scuba gear. That would be "The Oxygen Tank" please!