Friday, March 13, 2009

Poor Hannah Montana - Will her misery ever end?

Hannah Montana [On Radiohead's refusal to meet her at the Grammies]: 
"I'm like, these are the people I really want to meet," she said. "I'd freak out. They're my rock gods. These are the only people that I would cry over…My manager asked and said, 'Miley's really obsessed. And they were like, 'We don't really do that.' "
Radiohead: 
"When Miley grows up, she'll learn not to have such a sense of entitlement."
He he he.  Poor, poor Miley will just have to go back to making her "music", posing nearly nude for magazines with her dad, going out with 21 year old men that are committing a felony by dating her and then selling out Provo's "Stadium of Fire" because she is "wholesome entertainment". 

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't like Miley . . . or Lindsey Lohan either!

Lori said...

Ditto. Funny that Radiohead turned her down.