Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Make our visitors feel at home and move your cars to your lawn because rednecks from around the nation will soon converge on Utah.



You might be a redneck if you appear in commercials covered from head to tow in camouflage and the commercial is for something called the "Utah Hunting Expo".


Way to bag that buck Jeff-O!








Hopefully the rednecks bring some jacked up jeeps and a few of these to keep their goatees in check. It's called the "goatee saver". Simply stick it in your mouth and shave around it. Multiple styling options are available for any moron that is not able to shave their beard by themselves.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where I can get one of those beard shields to I can grow the perfect goatee? Do you think this qualifies me for being a redneck. Does the fact that all my cereal bowls say "Cool Whip" on say anything about me?