Friday, February 13, 2009

I hate Rascal Flatts.


I hate Rascal Flatts.  Hate them. Bring on the scrutiny.  Bring on the griping.  Bring on the reproof. I still hate them.  

I come from the tribe of "Rascal Flatts stinks."
All of my preset radio stations in my car are set to "anything but Rascal Flatts."
"What Hurts The Most" is hearing "What Hurts The Most" one more time.
"Mayberry" fills me with spite.  The spite of an  enraged pitbull.
Chris Buttars is probably a Rascal Flatts fan.
Bring on the malevolence.  I'm ready.  
But I have to ask: Who's with me?

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Don't know them.

Cheeseboy said...

Honestly Tam, you live in Utah where I think 80% of the population loves Rascal Flatts and you have never heard of them?! They might as well be honorary church members they are so beloved here. I am sure you have heard them. They even sometimes play their crappy songs on non-country stations.

Lori said...

I am not familiar with their music, but I hate them too. I'm sure I'd recognize a song if I heard it. I think the name "Rascal Flatts" is lame. What in the heck does than mean? Plus, they have the look of a wanna be boy band. I'm with you!

Unknown said...

Abe, if you hate them, then I hate them too. Don't really know their music - but I will take your word for it.

Cheeseboy said...

Thanks for the support Had and everyone. Take my word for it... they suck.

Timothy Eustis said...

Frigging hate these guys. But you should see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0GutrcKbRM

that's a funny take on the rascal flatts phenom...

Boy they are bad.