Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Juggling tricks.

I have been thinking a real lot lately about things I'd like to see jugglers juggle and tricks I'd like to see them perform.  This is the list I came up with.

Juggling Q Tips
Nighttime juggling.  
Juggling in trees.
Juggling while repairing motherboards.
Upside down juggling
Juggling in the back of a moving ice cream truck.
Juggling while kissing a mannequin.
Juggling while eating crab.

Juggling while renewing a drivers license at the DMV.
Juggling while trying on bridesmaids dresses at "Modest By Design" "Clothing your father will approve of."
Juggling killer cobras.

Those are just some of the ideas that I spent 6 hours thinking of last night.  Now this is stuff I'd pay big money to see!

P.S. When I make posts like this, Cathi always tells me "Abe you're weird!"  That is exactly the response I am looking for.  So if you read a post like this, just put in the comments a simple "Abe, you're weird." and I will be very pleased.

P.S.S. or is it P.P.S?  or P.S.P? - I am very bored tonight as Cathi and the kids are at Lagoon.  I bet you could tell.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Abe you're weird! but i would like to see q-tip juggling. That could be a bit tricky. And why did Cathi go to Lagoon but not the rest of us? We've always said she's a favorite and now I know it's true :).

Anonymous said...

why did you stay home just to get bored?

Anonymous said...

anonynmous is me (granny yospe) i can't get my computer to do it any other way--and yes, I think you are weird! and I am with tammy--i would love to see juggling q tips.