Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What's the big deal about Troll 2?



Troll 2.  The "best worst movie ever!"  If you have seen it, there is no doubt.  I have seen it over 20 times and it still makes me laugh.

Last summer I went to a special screening of the movie at the Tower Theater with my friends.  The entire cast was there, including Grandpa Seth.  The lead character, Joshua was filming a documentary about the best worst movie ever.  I may be in that movie.  I was sitting on the second row.  

My friend, Brent, refuses to give this movie it's due credit.  Cathi hates it with a passion.  Some people just don't get it, and that's okay.  It is not a movie for everyone.  However, if you doubt it's validity as being so awful that it is funny, you are just being untruthful to yourself.  

Troll 2 fever is sweeping the nation.  They have been screening at sold out venues around the country.  If you do not believe me, check out this preview for the documentary.

That reminds me....Esther, can you give me back my copy of Troll 2?




1 comment:

Sco said...

Army of Darkness (that movie was trying to be funny, though), and Anaconda make my list. Hail to the King, baby.