Monday, December 7, 2009

This year's best letters to Santa by the kids in my class.

I have some real characters in my class this year. Thus, the letters to Santa I do every year had quite a few doozies! I decided that they must be shared with the Cheese Blog world. Of course, the names have been changed to protect the naughty and nice.




Dear Santa,

For Xmas I want a toy Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid,
Donner and Blitzen. But just surprise me. Love, Amanda
(Scott, this one is your kid's)
______________________________________________________________

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I want a pony you can ride on, but fake like the one they sell at Costco. I also want a kitchen set. Lastly, I want a Jolly Rancher.
Love, Lisa

________________________________________________________________

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I want a puppy, a limo, super powers, my own swimming pool and my own hotel. But just bring me what you think is right.
Thank you for the toys from last Christmas. Love, Angela

_________________________________________________________________

Dear Santa,

I want a remote helicopter and a phone. Santa, can you bring me these presents?
But what about your reindeer's Santa? Are they doing good Santa or are they doing bad? Can you tell me? Can you Santa? Can you tell me? Please? Santa, can you tell me?
From, Kevin

__________________________________________________________________

Dear Santa,

This year I want some
girly legos and a girly TV and some girly American dolls. I want everything girly this year.
From,
Jennifer

__________________________________________________________________

Dear Santa,

I would like a chameleon. I also would like a fly swatter (something practical) and a sweatshirt and some itching cream. I really want a statue of you Santa Clause.
Love,
Shannon

3 comments:

A Slice of Dansie said...

I love these posts! Kids are SO entertaining!

SarahJane said...

hahahahahaha.....so great...

Sco said...

Too cool! Thanks for identifying my daughter's list; how funny. When she was writing a list to Santa at home, she said something like, "I know I've been a good girl this year, so I just know that Santa will bring me some Moon-sand this year." Watching her high confidence level saying that just killed me - it's so hard not to laugh sometimes. Thanks for being a great teacher who enjoys the highlights of kids this age!