Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Top 20 Favorite Songs of 2013

Hey folks, it's been a while, but I am excited to list my top 20 favorite songs of 2013.  This was an amazing year in music.  So many amazing albums were released.  I'll get to my favorite albums in a bit, but here are my favorite songs from 20 to 1, in normal reverse countdown format.

20. Thunder by Gold Fields



19. Josh McBride by The Head and the Heart



18. Durga II by Generationals



17. Lose Yourself To Dance by Daft Punk



16. Afterlife by Arcade Fire



15. Motorcades by Bell X1



14. The Mess by The Naked And Famous  (No video available)

13. No Man by Crystal Fighters



12. Great Day by The Sounds



11. Broken Heart by Dr. Dog



10. Ya Hey by Vampire Weekend



9. How Come You Don't Want Me by Tegan and Sara



8. One Way Trigger by The Strokes



7. Ode To Sleep by Twenty One Pilots



6. Alive by Empire Of The Sun



5. The John Wayne by Little Green Cars



4. 14th of July by Shout Out Louds



3. If You Didn't See Me (Then You Weren't On The Dance Floor) by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.



2. Summer Skeletons by Radical Face



1. Heavenfaced by The National

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Green Day - nice!
I'd do a top twenty, but my list would scare people...

KauaiMark said...

"What does the fox say" didn't make it?

Bummer ;)

Baby Sister said...

And I've heard of...two of those. Go me!! :)