Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some basic questions I have got to get answered.

Why don’t clowns buy roomy minivans?

Are the moccasins I made at scout camp American Indian approved?

Can you measure flour with a bra, since it based on cup size?

Will knowing how to boondoggle help me in any other area of my life, other than when I actually boondoggle?

Who delivers baby storks? Stork Gynaecologists?

Do modern day pirates have prosthetic wooden legs?

When will I stop being embarrassed to have to sit in something called an “Eagles Nest”?

In what year were staples invented?

What would happen if I wrapped a microwave oven in tin foil?

Does the security in Lego Land have to assemble their weapons every morning?

If you put a slinky on an escalator, will it go forever?

Do you believe in life after love?

Why is Bronco Mendenhall such a weirdo?

2 comments:

Lori said...

Maybe you should Get Gephardt, he seems to have all the answers! Or you could ask Chacha.

Katie said...

Brass paper fasteners were invented in the mid 1860's.
Good luck with the rest of your questions! lol