Saturday, August 16, 2008

Movie Review: Definitely, Maybe (Oh and a great Ryan Reynolds video.)


Sappy, occasionally funny and perfect for women. A chick flick indeed.  

 If you want to see a funny Ryan Reynolds movie that is VERY underrated, check out "Just Friends".  It might be the most underrated movie of the last 8 years.  

The first five minutes has Ryan Reynolds in a fat suit, singing "I Swear" into the mirror.  I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard in any movie.  So sensitive.  So soft.   So beautiful.

Check it out - 


Holy toledo, no matter how many times I watch that it never gets old!  I love how he sings all the parts.  Fortunately, this is not the only funny part of the flick.  The entire thing is filled with belly laughs.  If you have something negative to say about this movie, you will need to deal with fist #1 and fist #2!  But you can diss Definitely, Maybe all you want.

4 comments:

Esther said...

Josh and I loved that movie too. We just got home from Tropic Thunder. I haven't laughed that hard at a movie, possibly since "Just Friends". It was hillarious!

Lori said...

Good to know. I've picked up the box at the movie store before, but haven't actually rented it yet. Now I will.

Cheeseboy said...

Lori, I might just watch it with Mike, maybe Brandon. It is not really bad, but I wouldn't watch it with Lincoln.

Lori said...

Ok Abe. I've rented it....so now I'll let you know what I think after I've watched it.