1. People that spend more on the rims of their tires than the car itself.
2. Fake accents done by people that stink at doing fake accents.
3. Croc shoes
4. Middle age men that wear berets.
5. The sayings, "It is what it is." and "Don't go there!"
6. Radio commercials with sirens.
7. Radio commercials that change the words to a catchy pop song into an add for their product and in the process ruin the song.
8. Invisible spiderwebs in doorways and trying to peel them off your face.
9. The term "soccer mom".
10. The knuckle bump.
(The Cease to Exist order is now a regular feature on the Blog o' Cheese.)