Saturday, May 24, 2008

Keep your hands, arms and spit inside the vehicle at all times.


It seems that every time I drive anywhere nowadays I see this disgusting act occur at least once.  

You pull up to a red light and there are 4-5 cars in front of you.  One particularly classy man in a parked car opens his door.  Hmm, you think, his door must need re-closing or perhaps his wife farted?  No, no, no!  Suddenly and without warning, you see him spit a quarter size wad of nose poo onto the cement.  Very swank. Very dashing.  Is it any wonder that this chic gentleman is womanless and is driving a black Trans am?  

I am tired of this repugnant habit.  I don't want to see it anymore.  Keep your slobber in your own mouth while I wait for the light to turn green.  That is the end of my State Street spittoon rant.  Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone

1 comment:

Heather and Jake said...

I agree with the spitting...that's disgusting. Let's all have a good Memorial Day weekend! (Labor day is kind of a long way off) Hope your kiddoes are better soon!