Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The World's Worst Board Game

Recently, we have been collecting some great games.  We have all sorts.  It is a great thing to collect, because it really is "fun for the whole family."  While researching some games, I came across what very well may be the worst board game ever invented...THE FULL HOUSE BOARD GAME!
 

Now, I have played some pretty awful board games in my day, including "Ghostbusters" and the G.I. Joe game at the cabin.  However, nothing I have ever played looks even remotely close to being as lame as the Joey Joke cards.

5 comments:

Esther said...

I don't know. That Wizard of Oz game Mom found at the D.I. was pretty crappy.

ktmay said...

U R A funny guy!

Tammy said...

What a horrible game! The only thing worse would be a Punky Brewster game or Small Wonders game.

Heather and Jake said...

I WANT THAT GAME! Everyone should know that Full House is my all time favorite show...dating back to my young years of course, but it's such a classic!! If anyone ever really comes across this game, please get it for me for Christmas. I'd love you forever.

Cheeseboy said...

I will keep my eyes open for it for you Heather.