Monday, June 23, 2008

My dream come true.

I am a more than a little freaked out today.  Last night I had this awful dream that I had horrible razor burn.  Not only did I have it on my face and neck, but apparently I had tried to shave my chest and I had it all the way down to my waist.

I shave in the shower.  When I looked in the mirror after I got out, I noticed RAZOR BURN on my chin and down my neck.  I knew my razor was getting dull, but I did not realize it would be this bad.  My dream had become reality!  (I just got the chills.)  Last night, in the same dream, I dreamt that my left ear fell off and landed in the gutter.  It was raining, so I chased it down the street but just missed grabbing it as if fell down the drain.  So far it is still attached.

Tomorrow we head out for the cabin.  I doubt that I will be able to blog.  I know that this news causes considerable pain for my regulars.  While I am gone, I urge you to go outside and do something for a change.

Hey, my knee feels a lot better today!  I can actually walk on it without too much pain.  My dream of the marathon lives on!  And not a moment to soon as the marathon is in one month.

I just watched "Big" with Lincoln for the first time.  Lincoln thought it was hilarious and laughed almost all the way through it.  It was funny though.... Lincoln's main concern through the whole movie was that when Tom Hanks was changed back to a boy, he would be tall enough to ride on the roller coaster.  Oh, the joys of being a teacher on a lazy, summer afternoon with your son.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Abe, I told Cathi how you can post ahead of time. Didn't she pass the info on? Whatever will I do if I don't have something funny to read every day? I might miss you as much as I'll miss Cathi! But don't take that the wrong way :).

Vicky said...

I'm doing a marathon in a month and am also injured and also dreamt that my left ear fell off last night!! so perhaps the dream is marathon related....freaky...