Monday, June 16, 2008

Song of the Day - Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)

If you haven't bought into the Arcade Fire hype yet, now is the time.  These guys are incredible.  This is my favorite Arcade Fire song, and that is saying a lot because there are so many to chose from.  I have no clue what is going on in this video, but the part where the guy is in saran wrap reminds me of my buddy Greg.  I will have to blog about that sometime.  If you like Arcade Fire, put your favorite song in the comments.  I'd like to hear from you.


4 comments:

granny.yospe said...

What? I didn't get this from beginning to end! Is there something in my brain that is not clicking? What is entertaining about it?

Cheeseboy said...

Mom, don't worry about it. It was more about the music than the video.

brandi (and tim) said...

Tim says his favorite is Wake Up and I've been trying to decide for the past 10 minutes and I'm not able to narrow it down to one song - but if forced I'd have to go with Rebellion (Lies). Also, I didn't really get the video either (or maybe I just didn't watch it).

~b

Cheeseboy said...

Those are some great choices guys. I knew of all the people that read my blog, you were the most likely to respond. I think my #2 choice is Intervention, but I love those two songs too.