I hereby order the following Cease To Exist Order for the following people:
(They may still live, you may just no longer bother me)
1. Carole Mikita - You may still exist, just not on my television.
2. Robert J. DeBry - Your commercials have to go, but we will still stop by for the $5 helmets for the kids.
3. Sarah Palin - Although, I am a little concerned that you are the only thing standing in the way of Russia from attacking. However, your goofy husband in the idiotic snowmobile jumpsuit may stay.
4. The 7-11 guy that has to mop the slurpee area at the exact time I enter the store - every time! Maybe it's just that slurpees make such a big mess that they just hire a guy that mops up the area all day, every day? I always feel like an idiot when I walk on a freshly mopped floor in a public place. I put my arms out, like I'm walking a tightrope or something. It's embarrassing!
5. The guy that wades through piles of horrible reviews to find the one or two good quotes to put on the box of a DVD. Bride Wars -"A funny, self-consciously, good natured, frothy piece of escapism." - Omaha Online. First of all, I watched the movie and, well, it sucked. Secondly, I've never heard of Omaha Online. You must really be stretching if you are quoting them.
6. The 22 year old guy that drives his piece of crap car up and down our street with the bass so loud I could swear he is being chased by a T-Rex.
You are all on notice.
*** The Blog O' Cheese will be going on hiatus for the next 5 days. I promise to return on Sunday with something I will think is hilarious, but you will probably think is, eh. So, look forward to that.