- She knew I would make her wealthy beyond her wildest dreams.
- She knew that I would begin a blog that is read by literally dozens of readers a day.
- She had a strange fetish for guys that eat strange things for attention.
- She thought I had a "sweet spirit".
- For once, "I look for a guy with a good sense of humor" was actually true!
- Her Great Aunt told her that she thought I was a "nice boy".
- She got jealous when Cindy Crawford would not stop calling me!
- She felt sorry for my sorry self.
- She knew our kids would make her laugh, which they do.
- My movie-star, sizzling thigh muscles.
- My obvious sense of style.
- The way that I never opened the door for her because I thought that was stupid.
- My thick, swarthy, luxuriant arm hair.
- I promised her that I would get some "work done".
Clearly, I have no idea how I, a pea-brained, neanderthal geek, that once shaved his eyebrows completely off for a laugh (another blog for another day), ended up with such a smoking hot, stunning beauty. I actually don't care how I got her, I am just grateful to wake up in the morning, look over at my beautiful wife and give God a divine, metaphorical God high five for how truly blessed I am.
So thank you, person that asked the strange question about my ability to attract a highly attractive female. Thank you for reminding me how lucky I am.