Note to self: Never say the following things at church on Sunday to someone in a leadership role:
1. "I love to camp and I have summers off!"
2. "Nothing beats setting up and taking down folding chairs."
3. "My love parade floats is never ending. I would LOVE to make my own someday."
4. "I wish we had more people in the choir."
5. "Someone needs to teach those scouts a lesson or two."
6. "They said trek was bad last year, but it sounds like a piece of cake to me."
7. "Sure, I'll watch the nursery until the regular teachers get here."
8. "I have a boat." (Also not acceptable: I have a cabin, pickup truck or a lot of free time.)
9. "I am an organ playing enthusiast." (I am not, but I still don't want to say this.)
10. "So, who's in charge of the Road Show this year?"