Thursday, February 26, 2009

"The Healthly Food Corner" with Cheeseboy

I saw this on The Daily Show last night and thought it was just too unreal to be true:















Is it any wonder we are so fat in this country? Half bacon, half mayonnaise. I almost went into a diabetic coma just hearing about it. FORTUNATELY, our friends at Pepperidge Farms have come up with Bacconaise LITe - for those of us that are dieting:





















Thank heavens, for those of us that have an actual food conscience, there are easy, low cal meals that a very inexpensive. I give you exhibit A: The Jimmy Dean Chocolate Chip Pancake and Sausage on a Stick -


I can just feel my arteries squeeze shut.
(Last night Jon Stewart dipped the sausage on a stick in the Baconaise. Mmm)




3 comments:

Lori said...

Both of those items sound totally disgusting to me! Some foods are just not meant to be combined into one.

Tammy said...

Ditto to what Lori said!

Tammy said...

Then again, I feel that way about chocolate and peanut butter being combined or ketchup flavored chips but people still seem to love it.