Monday, June 28, 2010
Television questions I need answered.
1. The Biggest Loser - Why do they go to Subway so often?
2. Chuck - Why isn't anyone watching this show?
3. The Marriage Ref - Why is anyone watching this show?
4. The Office -Why haven't they realized that no one cares about Pam and her baby? Why is Pam so annoying?
1. The Bachelor/The Bachelorette - Who do they hire to clean those hot tubs?
2. Dancing with the Stars - Where are all the "stars"?
3. LOST - Huh?
4. Modern Family - Who's watching the gay couple's baby most the time?
5. Wipeout - Why is this crap so stinkin' awesome and funny?
1. Big Brother - This show is still on?
2. How I Met Your Mother - This is the longest story ever! Don' t the kids just want him to get to the point already?
3. Let's Make a Deal - Will Wayne Brady ever go away?
4. Numb3rs - If you know math real well, can you really get into any FBI office to help them, even if you are not an FBI agent?
1. Glee - How does the band just automatically know the songs they are going to sing? Why are 25 year olds still in high school... and only Juniors? Why did it take 8 months for that girl to start showing that she was pregnant?
2. Hell's Kitchen - Is there a word in this show that is not "BEEP"?
3. So You Think You Can Dance - Why are dancers such wussies? Why are all the judges always crying? And most importantly: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT DUDE WEARING?!
4. The Wanda Sykes Show - Who? What? How? Why?
1. iCarly - Where are this girl's parents? And why do they trust this clearly insane brother to take care of her? How is it that her friend is over at her house ALL THE TIME?
2. Spongebob - They are supposed to be under the sea, so how is it that he can cook crabby patties on a grill?
3. Any HGTV show - Does Vern Kip own this channel? Is he on every show? Do carpenters exist that are not sexy?
4. Any Food Network show - Is there anything you can't make out of chocolate?
I NEED ANSWERS! Anyone have any?