1. Poshness (Refinement and high heeled footwear)
2. Scariness (An aggressive attitude and voluminously curly hair)
3. Baby-ness (Youthfulness, innocence, energy and pigtails)
4. Sportiness (Toughness, competitiveness and a tight fitting tracksuit)
5. Gingerness (Liveliness, zest and flaming red hair)
The pamphlet contains vital directions on how to add these sweet, saucy spices and succeed in life. Examples of instruction include:
- How to marry a famous soccer player.
- How to get people to tell you what you want, what you really, really want.
- How to get with my friends.
- How to zig-a-zig ha.
- How to spice up your life.
- How to give everything that joy can bring, yes I swear.
- How to gain popularity, fame and fortune with very little talent.
- How to obtain Girl (or Boy) Power.
Everyday, people on the street come up to me and ask, "Cheeseboy, you are filled with such vigor and joy. What's your secret?" I explain that they can read it all in my new book-phlet for an easy $19.99. These British chicks tried my program and just look how happy they are!
Call now and I will even throw in a CDR copy of Spice motivational tunes for you to enjoy while running on the treadmill or eating a loaf of bread. So call now!