For those that know my Grandma, you know she is a very funny lady. Sometimes she means to be, most times not. At any rate, she is very funny. Here are some great lines she has laid down. (Feel free to add to this list in the comments.)
- While waiting for a table at PF Changs, I had one of those buzzers they give you to let you know your table is ready. She says to me, "Abe, don't put that in your pocket, it might turn you on."
- While driving through Yellowstone, Grandma sees an old buffalo in a field by itself. She announces, "that buffalo has lost it's manhood." What the hell???
- Speaking of buffalo, how could we forget the time driving through Yellowstone, she tells us that she will give us each a nickel for every buffalo we see. We drive over a hill to find a herd of at least 1200.
- While in Northern California we are looking for farm fresh artichokes. We drive by a stand that says "artichokes - 4 for a dollar". About five minutes later, we drive by another stand that says "artichokes - 25cents each". Grandma says, "What a rip off, that last stand was 4 for a dollar!"
- Do not let your kids read this one! While driving home a couple months ago, we could smell the Great Salt Lake. She tells us that she use to love to go swimming in it. Then she says, "I loved to swim in it, but the worst was getting all that salt in your vagina!!" GROSS GRANDMA!
I know there are so many more I can't think of. Like I said, feel free to add to the list. I love my Grandma. She will be having surgery soon. I pray that she will do well and wish her the best.