I am extremely interested in purchasing this product, but I have a few questions before I lay down my $19.99.
1. Why is the first women wearing a flesh colored bra and why does my wife not own one?
2. What is with the rhyming? Does the wearable towel make you rhyme?
3. Who are these people that are wearing HEAVY robes? What is the weight of a wearable towel? What is the difference in weight distribution of a robe to a wearable towel? Are heavy robes really a problem for people?
4. A towel with arm openings? I think I have heard of it... it's called a robe.
5. I like the 'hand freedom' idea but I don't really feel that my normal towel is holding me back in that area.
6. Who actually reads a paper anymore?
7. Wouldn't wearing them with family and friends just be considered a 'Toga Party'?
8. Does wearing one while reading Haute Magazine in bed make you sophisticated and sexy? (Haute living is an exclusive magazine servicing the luxury lifestyle and celebrities interested in fine dining, hotels, homes, accessories and vehicles) Do you have to be sophisticated to buy one or do you become sophisticated after you buy one?
9. How does the fact that they are 100% cotton make them "first class in quality". What is the stitch count?
10. The commercial is not clear... are there any fasteners on the wearable towel?
11. I am confused by what you mean by, "The wearable towel is UNISEX"?!
12. From what I can see, you can do the following in a wearable towel: Pet a dog, talk on the phone, do the dishes and eat watermelon with your grandpa. IS THIS REALLY TRUE?
13. Is the wearable towel backpack wearable too?
14. How would one use the bathroom while wearing a wearable towel?