|The upside down cup challenge.|
Contestants are given one minute to:
|This could be a challenge!|
2. Open 3 CDs without breaking a case.
3. Getting a 3 year old to finish dinner.
4. Buckle a toddler into a car seat.
5. Talk an 8-year-old into putting away his Nintendo DS so that he can come to dinner.
6. Load a dishwasher to a mother's approval.
7. Clean the puke out of bedsheets.
8. Get a fire alarm to stop beeping.
9. Get siblings to NOT touch each other in an annoying fashion.
10. Locate the single set of scissors in your house.
11. Find your screaming child's helmet in the crowded garage.
12. Go through a Target checkout without someone begging for candy.
13. Getting the Coke machine to take a crumpled dollar bill.
14. Being able to obtain a babysitter at the last minute.
15. Fully restart a computer with Windows 98.
16. Talk someone into going out and getting the Sunday paper.
17. Politely get off the phone with someone the caller ID calls "Toll Free".
18. Shake a wedged driver's license out of the bank drive-through bottle thing.
19. Give a FHE lesson to your obnoxious and arguing children.
20. Get to the actual menu on a DVD.
**Arm waxing video coming soon!