Friday, July 18, 2008

Watch for me on 2 News - Fresh Air!

2 News came and videotaped Sylvan today.  I am not sure why.  Slowest news day ever maybe?  Anyway, they filmed my table for awhile.  They said it would be on a "5:00 newscast".  They weren't sure if it would be today or another day.  Please watch or DVR every single newscast until you see my face for 3 seconds.  It will totally be worth it.

What does fresh air have to do with a newscast anyway?  What a lame-o slogan.  I think their slogan should be "2 News - We report news."  

6 comments:

brandi (and tim) said...

Knowing the liberal media, they'll probably twist the whole story around so that you're being tutored by a child. That would make viewers feel warm and fuzzy about today's kids. I love being on the news. Especially if you don't have to talk. I had to talk to the Roswell, New Mexico news once, that was embarrassing. You'll have to post a clip when you find it.

Tammy said...

I hope it's on the 10:00 news because we TiVo it! And I assume it's "Fresh Air" because they are Fresh on the Air . . . you know . . . broadcasting.

Cheeseboy said...

Yeah, not sure if it was on since I was at the ward campout. I will take a peak and and let you know when I see it.

Tammy said...

Abe I didn't see anything on the 10:00 news last night. I'll try again tonight :).

CaraDee said...

when they told bran they'd have the story of the Housicle on the news, I called everyone we knew to tell them to watch it. It was BUMPED. They showed it like 2 mornings later. It's on the blog. And Mrs. Fields wouldn't let them be interviewed, so it's basically a run down of the video.

Cathi said...

Cara I saw the housicle on your blog already. It may be the coolest thing I have ever seen. I think this story has already bee bumped three times now. Maybe today.