Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cathi returns with honor.

Cathi is back from her trip with the Young Women.  She said she had a great time and it was much more up her ally than trek.  (Her hatred of trek has been way overblown I think.  It really wasn't that bad, it just wasn't her cup of tea.  Of course, she doesn't drink tea, so nothing is really her cup of tea.  I guess if there was a tea that she liked, it would probably be herbal tea.  So, herbal tea might just be her cup of tea.  I will get back to you.)

It has been strange having Cathi gone so much.  I like to pretend that she is a successful business woman has to go on business trips.  Old, dependable dad gets to stay home and take care of the kids.  When she gets back, she is so grateful that she has such a wonderful husband that takes care of the kids.  Boy, I am an amazing man!  

I took the boys to Cherry Hills with my parents and siblings.  They had a blast, but I am not too fond of the sleeping situation at that place.  You can hear every dog bark, ever child cry and every car drive past.  I had a terrible time sleeping with all these distractions.  But I didn't have nearly the night that Ike and Janna had.  Their kid ate too many Cheetos and puked all over their sleeping bags and tents.  They spent half the night cleaning up the tent.   Poor Jana had vomit all over her sleeping bag. She had to sleep with a wet towel as a blanket the rest of the night. 

Thanks Ike for the tickets!  Thanks Mom and Pa for the rest.  The boys had the time of their lives.  

Finally, my dad sent me this advertisement that he thought was clever.  Lincoln has watched it several times and finds it funny.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love that video!!! How did you post it so it automatically links? Sorry I'm computer retarded but I want to add it to my site :).

You might not have enjoyed Cherry Hills but I bet the kids did! I remember sleeping there with my family when we were kids and it was always fun :).

Cheeseboy said...

Hey Tammy, on your "edit post" page, the one that you make all your posts, there is a very small chain along the top. It is right next to the large T box. First, highlight the words that you want to make the link to, then click on the little link thing on the top. It will bring up a box for you to put the address in. Let me know if you have problems.

Yeah, I love Cherry Hills, but I would rather just enjoy sleeping in my own bed and going there during the day,