The best part of opening that brown box of Reeces Peanut Butter Cereal (gross) was pulling out your freshly minted Wacky Wall Walker. The first few hours of wall walking were the best. That thing would stick to anything! You could throw it at your younger brother's forehead and it would hold fast. At any time in your life, if you owned one of these zany, gooey octopuses, you knew of their shortcomings as a plaything.
They should have come with the following warnings on the plastic wrap:
- May lose sticky substance within 3 hours of opening.
- May fall on floor and entrap small particles of dirt and hair into it's sticky substance.
- It may take you over an hour to pick out each hair that has been entrapped on Wacky Wall Walker.
- Do not wash Wacky Wall Walker under tap water. It will rid it of all it's sticky substance.
- Do not put in sister's hair. (See previous hair warning above.)
- Do not allow Wacky Wall Walker to climb on dirty surfaces of any kind.
- Do not throw your Wacky Wall Walker on the floor of your bathroom.
- To ensure stickiness, do not play with Wacky Wall Walker.
- Keep Wacky Wall Walker away from children with dirty hands.
- Store Wacky Wall Walker in an air tight container that is germ free.
- Do not open Wacky Wall Walker and then place it back in the cereal box.
- Wacky Wall Walker should not be played with by children under the age of 14.
- Do not hold one Wacky Wall Walker leg while your buddy holds his other leg and stretches him. Do not let go - sending the Wacky Wall Walker towards your buddies face, leaving him helpless and likely blinded.
- If Wacky Wall Walker gets dirt on it, throw it away. It is a worthless piece of crap that sells cereal. Once it is dirty, it is useless.
- Do not play with the Wacky Wall Walker.