Saturday, March 29, 2008

Band/Song of the Day - Bell X1 - Tongue


I have decided to change the band of the day to the song of the day.  That way, I will be able to simply post the song in my blog for everyone to listen to.  One problem.  I don't know how to do this yet.  A couple people have tried to tell me, but as soon as they say, "you have to change the code"  I have already zoomed them out.  Ike will just have to show me one day.  
Today's song of the day is "Tongue" by Bell X1.  A great song!  This band is from Ireland and they are huge over there, selling out huge arenas.  Well deserved as they totally rock.  They sound a LOT like Radiohead.  In fact, I'd say they are a combination of Radiohead and Coldplay.  Anyway, check out this video:


If you like their sound, let me know.  I will bring over my iPod.  You can have one earpiece and I will have the other.  We will sit cheek to cheek and sway on the couch to the melodic harmonies of Bell X1.  Just leave a note in the comments.

No comments: